Are you an experienced Street Lighting Electrician, looking for your next opportunity? FM Conway is looking to recruit a Street Lighting Electrician to join the team working on our Westminster contract, based in central London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
People are at the heart of our business and we want to ensure that everyone goes home safe, healthy and well at the end of each day. As a business we have introduced new rules of engagement, social distancing marshals and improved hygiene facilities to ensure that our employees can work safely; and where possible they are working from home. People first, go home safe.
The Street Lighting Electrician Role:
As our Street Lighting Electrician, you will demonstrate excellent operational skills such as working at heights in a challenging environment. Your role will entail understanding and repairing electrical systems in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of our Street Lighting Electrician:
- Working within a small team working on electrical street lighting installations.
- Working within Health and Safety plans, method statements and risk assessments.
- Interpreting scaled drawings of basic electrical installations and detailed drawings of underground cabling.
- Ensuring that all site works are executed in a time and cost-efficient manner whilst ensuring regular liaison with supervisor.
- Maintaining plant, vehicle and materials record sheets to support the works programme as well as ensuring all plant is fit for purpose and maintained to required standards.
Our Ideal Street Lighting Electrician:
We are seeking a person with previous experience of working in the street lighting industry, ideally you will have the ability to coordinate street lighting operations and you may hold a Class 2 HGV license. This role will involve travel to other FM Conway and customer locations, and therefore the job holder must be able to drive and possess a full UK driving license. Other essential skills include: