A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HGV Driver to join our Water and Drainage Management division based in Sittingbourne, Kent. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, working days and nights and will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family
The HGV Driver Role:
As our HGV Driver you will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Driving an allocated HGV or other vehicle as required
- Cleaning gullies/drains and investigation works
- Assisting in high pressure water jetting
- Operating of the GIS trimble unit in accordance with company operating procedures
What we are looking for in our HGV Driver:
The successful candidate will possess the appropriate driving licence, full CPC and CSCS card. In addition, it would be ideal if you have experience in high pressure water jetting, health and safety awareness, manual handling, first aid and reversing assistant.
Benefits of becoming our HGV Driver:
We will offer you a highly competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to FM Conway’s active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life & accident assurance
- Free parking
- Career & professional development.
- Vodaphone discounts
So if you would like to join the team as our HGV Driver then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
FM Conway is an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution.